Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hello First Team - G'bye Century 21.

I've got exciting news.

Yesterday I joined First Team Real Estate, Inc. in Woodbridge, Irvine!!

First Team and I have created a unique partnership wherein all resources, marketing, advertising, and administrative support are at my disposal.

I'm already using the internet a LOT for marketing homes and finding buyers, and this isn't going to change, but one of the things I'm particularly looking forward to, is increased advertising in the NEWSPAPERS.

Sure, newspaper circulations have dropped a LOT the past few years, but over a MILLION people still get the paper. I thought - why not put my seller's homes in front of these people more than I've done in the past?

Our print advertising is now going to be in EVERY major newspaper in Orange County and Southern California with full page color ads.

A few of the papers First Team advertises in on a WEEKLY basis are Orange County Register, L.A. Times and Irvine World News.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails